Submission Deadline: TOMORROW - Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 7:59:59 PM EDT
The registration deadline is 7:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) Wednesday, May 11, 2016. Registration submission must be received in e-snaps on or before the registration deadline. Failure to submit a registration in e-snaps by the deadline will result in the Collaborative Applicant being unable to access the FY 2016 Continuum of Care (CoC) Consolidated Application, which includes the project applications for reallocated projects, permanent housing bonus projects, renewal projects, CoC Planning projects, and Unified Funding Agency (UFA) costs. Consequently, the Collaborative Applicant will be unable to apply for funds. Therefore, it is imperative that all Collaborative Applicants meet this registration deadline.
As of 11:15 AM EDT this morning:
- 266 – Completed and submitted CoC Program Registrations.
- 109 – In progress, meaning the Collaborative Applicant has opened the CoC Program Registration forms.
- 37 – In ready status, meaning the Collaborative Applicant has not started the e-snaps CoC Program Registration process.
- It is the responsibility of CoCs and their designated Collaborative Applicants to ensure that registration is completed. HUD does not intend to issue individual reminders.
- Collaborative Applicants must complete the FY 2016 CoC Program Registration using e-snaps. The FY 2016 CoC Consolidated Application will not be available at www.grants.gov.
- This FY 2016 CoC Program Registration process is not for project applicants. The Project Application will be available with the publication of the FY 2016 CoC Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA).
- Before Collaborative Applicants can get to the actual registration forms, they must first register for the Funding Opportunity – “FY 2016 CoC Registration” in e-snaps. Registering for the Funding Opportunity does not mean that the CoC is registered to apply for FY 2016 CoC Program funds. See page 14 of the CoC Registration and CoC Review Instructional Guide for further information. If you stopped your registration on this page, your CoC is not registered – you must continue on to “Submissions” and complete the CoC Registration forms!
For more information, view the FY 2016 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition: Funding Availability page.
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues, please submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select “e-snaps” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program Interim Rule or a policy related question, please submit your questions to the CoC Program AAQ portal. To submit a question to the CoC Program AAQ portal, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.