The Office of Community Planning and Development (CPD) is holding a question and answer (Q&A) webinar for all State and Entitlement grantees on best practices for successful set up of the Action Plan in the eCon Planning Suite. It will review the process, timing, and steps required to complete amendments.
The webinar will include demonstrations of amending the Consolidated Plan and Action Plan in Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) and creating a new Annual Action Plan (AAP) by using the Copy function. Following the presentation, participants will be able to submit questions to HUD and technical assistance providers regarding the eCon Planning Suite and Consolidated Plan process.
Participants will learn:
- Best practices for setting up the 2018 AAP
- How to amend Consolidated Plans and Action Plans in the eCon Planning Suite
||Date and Time
|Best Practices for the Consolidated Plan and Action Plan in the eCon Planning Suite
||March 7, 2018
1:00 - 2:30 PM EST
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is relevant for anyone who is or will be preparing an amendment to the Consolidated Plan/Action Plan or who has questions on how to set up the 2018 Action Plan. The Q&A will provide valuable opportunities to learn how to properly set up Consolidated Plans and Action Plans in the eCon Planning Suite and troubleshoot issues.
Training Point of Contact
TJ Winfield | 240-582-3607 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering for the Best Practices for the Consolidated Plan and Action Plan in the eCon Planning Suite
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange www.hudexchange.info.
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you are unsure if you have a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.