This webinar, scheduled for December 13, 2016 at 1:00 PM EST, explains the requirements for cost allocation within the Home Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) as covered in CPD Notice 16-15. It describes when cost allocation is required, different methods for conducting cost allocation, and how Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) should implement and document cost allocation reviews within their program and project records.
Participants will learn:
- When cost allocation is required for HOME projects;
- How to select the proper method of cost allocation;
- The process for conducting basic cost allocation evaluations; and
- Requirements for documenting and updating cost allocation reviews during project implementation.
Who Should Attend?
The Allocating Costs in the HOME Program webinar is intended for HOME PJs, subrecipients, and other program participants involved with multi-unit HOME projects. This webinar is limited to 999 participants and registration for this training will close 24 hours before the webinar begins.
Training Point of Contact
Sandy Patel | 210-710-7821 | firstname.lastname@example.org
An additional delivery of this webinar will be available in early 2017 if you are unable to attend this webinar. To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to the HUD Exchange Trainings Page.
Schedule of Webinar Delivery
||Date and Time
|Allocating Costs in the HOME Program Webinar
||December 13, 2016
1:00 - 3:00 PM EST
Registering for the Allocating Costs in the HOME Program Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange.
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to the HUD Exchange Trainings page.