HTF Reports as of 4/30/2022 Now Available:
- HTF National Production Report: This monthly cumulative summary report of HTF data by federal fiscal year (FY) includes allocations, commitments, disbursements, leveraging ratios, low-income benefit, committed funds by activity type, and HTF cost per unit by tenure and activity type.
- HTF Open Activities Report: These monthly reports support HTF grantees in tracking open HTF activities in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS). Information can be viewed by categories such as tenure type, activity type, and percentage of funds drawn, including activities with 100 percent of the funds drawn and activities with little or no HOME funds drawn.
- HTF Vacant Units Report: These monthly reports assist HTF grantees in identifying units marked "vacant" in IDIS and can be used to track progress towards 100 percent occupancy.
- HTF Deadline Compliance Status Reports: These monthly reports assist HTF grantees in monitoring compliance with the two-year commitment requirement of the HTF statute and the five-year expenditure requirement of the HTF regulations.
- HTF Grant Specific Commitment and Disbursement Summary Reports: These monthly reports reflect each HTF grantee's commitments and expenditures for open 2016 and later grants.
For HTF IDIS users, these reports can be run at any time as the IDIS PR110, PR107, PR106, and PR108 reports.