Due to capacity limitations experienced during the initial Housing Inventory Count (HIC) and Point-in-Time count (PIT) webinar, HUD will be hosting an additional Question and Answer session on the 2018 HIC and PIT count. This session aims to assist communities in preparing to conduct their 2018 count.
The original webinar content can be accessed on the Preparing for Your 2018 Housing Inventory and Point-in-Time Counts training page.
Continuums of Care (CoCs) will submit their HIC and PIT count data via HUD's Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX) in Spring 2018 as part of the CoC Program Competition for the year of the count. Additional guidance on the submission process will be released at a future date.
Participants will learn about and can ask questions on:
- What data need to be collected for the 2018 HIC
- What data need to be collected for the 2018 PIT count
- Where to access resources and guidance for the 2018 HIC and PIT count
Webinar materials will be posted to the 2018 Housing Inventory and Point-in-Time Counts – Question and Answer Session training page as they become available.
Who Should Attend
The webinar is relevant for anyone who collects or submits HIC and PIT count data in the HDX. The webinar and Q&A session will provide a valuable opportunity have any CoC questions related to the HIC and PIT Count addressed by HUD directly.
||Date and Time
|2018 Housing Inventory and Point-in-Time Counts – Question and Answer Session
||January 4, 2018
1:00 - 2:30 PM EST
Training Point of Contact
Trainings | email@example.com
Registering for the 2018 Housing Inventory and Point-in-Time Counts Questions and Answer Session
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required
Access the registration page using the registration link above and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you are unsure if you have a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.