HUD’s Office of Lead Hazard Control and Healthy Homes (OLHCHH) is hosting a 90-minute webinar that will help participants review federal lead regulations and discuss the Lead Safe Housing Rule (LSHR) Amendment for pre-1978 housing. Presenters will provide a step-by-step explanation of how Public Housing Agencies (PHAs), grantees, and owners respond to cases of elevated blood lead levels in children less than 6 years old living in a federally assisted housing unit. Register Today!
Note: This webinar covers the same training material as the in-person 2019 Lead Safe Housing Rule Amendment Trainings.
This webinar provides:
- A review on rules and requirements concerning lead safe work practices
- A description and discussion on the scope, requirements, and key definitions of the LSHR amendment
- An overview of available resources
Who Should Attend?
There are two webinar sessions, each geared towards a distinct audience.
- LSHR Amendment Training for HUD Funded Recipients Who Administer Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Webinar is intended for PHAs, grantees, and owners involved with Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) programs.
- LSHR Amendment Training for Conventional Public Housing and Project-Based Assistance Programs Webinar is intended for PHAs, grantees, and owners involved with administering conventional public housing and Project-Based Assistance (PBA) rental programs.
Schedule of Deliveries
||Date and Time
|LSHR Amendment Training for HUD Funded Recipients Who Administer TBRA
||September 17, 2019
1:00 – 2:30 PM EDT
|LSHR Amendment Training for Conventional Public Housing and PBA Programs
||September 25, 2019
1:00 – 2:30 PM EDT
Coming soon: Additional in-person trainings will be announced for Fall and Winter 2019. Learn more about upcoming locations and dates on the HUD Exchange LSHR Amendment Training news page.
You must have a HUD Exchange account to register. Follow these instructions for registering.
Training Point of Contact
LSHR Amendment Training Registrar | email@example.com