HUD’s Office of Housing Counseling (OHC) is hosting a webinar designed to train current and prospective Housing Counseling agencies, participating organizations, and stakeholders on the Office of Housing Counseling’s website on HUD Exchange. The HUD Exchange website provides resources, assistance, and information to support the work of HUD’s partners in local communities.
OHC is opening registration to stakeholders from other HUD program offices interested in learning more about the HUD Exchange and available Housing Counseling resources!
Navigating the HUD Exchange for Housing Counseling Programs
Date: March 7, 2019
Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM EST
Participants will learn:
- Background and purpose of the HUD Exchange
- How to set up a HUD Exchange user account
- How to sign up for the HUD Housing Counseling Mailing List
- How to find other HUD Housing Counseling Agencies
- How to navigate to the Housing Counseling Program specific page(s) and find resources (e.g., webinars, handbook, toolkits, etc.)
- What resources exist for the Housing Counseling Certification Rule (e.g., online training, tools, and resources for other covered HUD programs in CPD)