This webinar is designed for Public Law 113-2 grantees and will provide an overview of the new process for tracking compliance with expenditure deadlines. This new process does not impact grants awarded under the National Disaster Resilience Competition (NDRC).
Participation is highly encouraged.
Participants will learn:
- Key changes between the old and new process for tracking expenditure deadlines
- Impacts in the Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) system
- Next steps to transition to the new process
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for Public Law 113-2 grantees. As space permits, partners such as subrecipients, developers, and more seasoned CDBG-DR grantee staff may attend.
Registering for 2017 CDBG-DR P.L.113-2 New Expenditure Deadline Tracking Webinar
Access the registration page using the link listed below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.