The Office of HIV/AIDS Housing (OHH) will be joining the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) colleagues for the questions and answers portion of an Ending the HIV Epidemic Quarterly Stakeholder Webinar on Thursday, October 29, 2020, 2:00-3:30 PM EDT. HOPWA grantees, project sponsors, and stakeholders are welcome to join.
Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America (EHE), is a bold national plan that aims to reduce the number of new HIV infections in the United States by 75% in five years and at least a 90% reduction by 2030.
This public-facing webinar will deliver EHE information to:
- Federal staff whose agencies/programs/offices are engaged in implementing the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America initiative
- Funded recipients, sub-recipients, and health care workers that qualify as EHE jurisdictions
- Public health and health care service providers including but not limited to local health departments, community-based organizations, sexually transmitted infection clinics, community health centers, Title X clinics, and substance use disorder treatment providers who want to learn more about the EHE initiative
This webinar is part of HHS’s Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health’s quarterly EHE Initiative Stakeholder Webinar series designed to:
- Provide updates on major federal activities related to the implementation of the Ending the HIV Epidemic initiative
- Highlight models of community engagement during COVID-19
- Answer questions from jurisdictional EHE stakeholders
Registration is required and limited so please register early! This session will be audio recorded and slides will be available for those unable to attend.
For more information about Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America visit HIV.gov.