Did you miss the 2017 HOPWA Institute? Are you a new HOPWA staff person looking to become familiar with policies, procedures, and financial management? Are you a seasoned HOPWA administrator looking to improve your rental assistance program? Then these videos are for you!
HUD is pleased to announce the availability of video recordings of 13 sessions from the 2017 HOPWA Institute, which was a training institute for HOPWA funded grantees and project sponsors to ensure that all local HOPWA programs had the same thorough understanding of the HOPWA program.
Watch the videos which cover the following topics:
- HOPWA and Ryan White: Federal Panel on HIV and Health
- Income & Rent Calculation – in 25 Minutes!
- Understanding Indirect Costs
- Targeted Discussion: Permanent Housing Placement (PHP)
- Client Termination as a Last Resort
- Effective Approaches to Monitoring
- Core Principles of Financial Management
- HIV Housing Care Continuum
- Policies & Procedures: Promoting Program Excellence
- Assessing Community Need – Resource ID
- Spotlight on STRMU
- Housing-Based Case Management & Supportive Services
- HOPWA Rental Assistance: Building Programs That Work!
After you watch the videos, get credit by adding them to your HUD Exchange learner transcript!
Have a HOPWA question? Submit your question via the Ask A Question portal.