HUD has published new Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), now available on the HUD Exchange. FAQs provide guidance on commonly asked questions.
View the FAQs on the IDIS FAQs page.
The newly added FAQs address questions for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) grantees on how to:
- Change an activity’s matrix code
- Set up a CDBG project
- Remove a duplicate CDBG project
- Revise CDBG vouchers drawn from the wrong grant year
- Determine the activity to enter on the Program Income (PI) receipt
- Make adjustments on the PR26 CDBG Financial Summary Report
- Verify expenditures from the PR26 CDBG Financial Summary Report
If you have a question that is not answered by the existing FAQs, please submit your question through the HUD Exchange Ask a Question (AAQ) portal. On Step 2 of the question submission process, select "IDIS: Integrated Disbursement and Information System" in the "My question is related to" drop down list, and then select the related program to which your question belongs.
The IDIS resource pages provide guidance, tools, and webinars to assist grantees in using IDIS.