Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are available on the HUD Exchange. FAQs provide guidance on commonly asked questions.
View the FAQs on the IDIS FAQs page.
The newly added FAQs address questions for HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) Participating Jurisdictions (PJ):
- How to remove a flag on a HOME activity flagged for infrequent draws
- How to address a "Blocked" activity
- How to complete an activity when receiving the error message, "Activity Total: HOME Funds ($XXXX) must equal Total HOME Funds Disbursed ($XXXX)."
- How to fund an activity with CHDO Reservation (CR) funds
- How to commit funds to a Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) activity
- How to select a HOME report to assist with financial analysis
If you have a question that is not answered by the existing FAQs, please submit your question through the HUD Exchange Ask a Question (AAQ) portal. On Step 2 of the question submission process, select "IDIS: Integrated Disbursement and Information System" in the "My question is related to" drop down list, and then select the related program to which your question belongs.
The IDIS resource pages provide guidance, tools, and webinars to assist grantees in using IDIS.