To assist communities in preparing for the submission, The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has developed a training on the process of submitting their System Performance Measure reports in the Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX).
Participants will learn:
- How to set up or update their account in HDX for appropriate users
- How to open a new report in the System Performance Measures Module and manually enter data from your Continuum of Care (CoC) HMIS-based System Performance Measures report
- How to upload data directly via Comma Separated Value (CSV) file(s), if available from your HMIS vendor
- How to re-submit last year's data, if desired
- How to review, finalize, and submit your data
Registration is now open for the following March Training:
|Submitting Your System Performance Measure Report in HDX
||Thursday, March 30, 2017
1:00-2:00 PM EDT
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required.
Who Should Attend?
The Collaborative Applicant/Primary Contact in HDX for each CoC is responsible for ensuring that the System Performance Measures data is entered completely and accurately by the submission deadline.
This webinar, Submitting Your System Performance Measure Report in HDX, is relevant to both CoC and HMIS Lead agency staff. However, lines are limited for these calls. Please limit registration to 2 people per CoC; we encourage CoC staff to listen together on one line (and use one registration) if possible. Attendance is limited to 1,000 participants.
Training Series Point of Contact
Aubrey Sitler | 301.347.5087 | Aubrey_Sitler@abtassoc.com
Registering for the Submitting Your System Performance Measure Report in HDX Webinar
Access the registration page below and then selct Register Now for the desired class.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
Additional Webex Registration Instructions
Once you are on the Webex registration page:
- Click the grey "Register" button at the bottom of the page.
- Provide your registration information.
- You should receive an email confirming your registration. You will also receive reminder emails 24 hours and one hour before the webinar begins. All of these emails will include links to join the training at the time of the event.
Joining the Webinar
Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to join. Note that it may take a few minutes for the webinar to load on your computer if you have never used WebEx before.
Once you have joined, you must choose to connect to audio either by calling in or by using your computer.
- To call in: Select the "I will call in" option presented on the training to get the access code and your attendee ID code.
- To use your computer's audio: Select the "Call Using Computer" option directly beneath the "I Will Call In" option.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.