The following items are currently
available or coming soon to assist applicants as they complete the required forms in e-snaps
Posted in e-snaps:
- Instructional guides (formerly known as training modules) will be posted to the OneCPD Resource Exchange in the coming days, please see below for a list of coming documents. As a reminder, the instructional guides are technical documents that include screen shots of each form in e-snaps and provide instructions on how to navigate the forms.
- The Annual Renewal Demand/Annual Renewal Amount less 5 Percent document will be available on the OneCPD Resource Exchange on the FY 2013 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program NOFA: CoC Program Competition page no earlier than Monday, December 16, 2013.
Posted on OneCPD:
- Applications – all forms of the project applications in e-snaps contain Hide/Show instructions at the top of each form. Applicants should make these Hide/Show instructions visible as they complete each form as the instructions provide the necessary details needed to complete the applications. Project Applications will not have Detailed Instructions posted to the OneCPD Resources Exchange as all necessary information in visible in the Hide/Show instructions.
- CoC Application – the CoC Application Detailed Instructions are located on the left-menu bar in e-snaps of the CoC Application. Collaborative Applicants can click on the “Detailed Instructions” to open the document, in PDF format. Collaborative Applicants are strongly encouraged to print this document as they complete the CoC Application.
- CoC Priority Listings – each form of the CoC Project Listings contains Hide/Show instructions at the top of each form that will assist Collaborative Applicants with each Project Listing. HUD will also post Detailed Instructions with further information no later than next Friday, December 20, 2013.
The following instructional guides are now available:
As the following documents are available, they will posted to the CoC Program Competition Resources
page on the OneCPD Resource Exchange:
FY 2013 CoC Program Competition Broadcast:
The “Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Years 2013 and 2014 Continuum of Care Program Broadcast” will be available on the FY 2013 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program NOFA: CoC Program Competition
page on the OneCPD Resource Exchange on or around Tuesday, December 17, 2013.
The following instructional guides will be available no later than Friday, December 20, 2013:
CoC Application and CoC Priority Listings:
- Project Applicants: New Project Application
- Project Applicants: Part 6: Performance Measures
- Project Applicants: Part 7: Budgets
- Project Applicants: CoC Planning
- Project Applicants: UFA Costs
The following documents will be available no later than Friday, December 20, 2013:
CoC Program Competition Questions
- CoC Application Instructional Guide
- CoC Priority Listings Instructional Guide
All technical questions must be submitted to the OneCPD Resource Exchange Ask A Question (AAQ)
. To submit a question via the AAQ portal, select e-snaps
from the My question is related to drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process. The AAQ accepts question submissions 24/7. However, responses are usually provided between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except for federal holidays.
All information related to the FY 2013-FY 2014 CoC Program Competition is communicated via the OneCPD Mailing List. Join the mailing list to receive important updates and reminders
. HUD will communicate via listserv messages:
- Due date reminders
- Availability of the training guides
- Availability of webcasts
- Important updates or additional information regarding the FY 2013-FY 2014 CoC Program Competition
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant, CoC members, or interested stakeholders are not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link, https://www.onecpd.info/mailinglist/
to them to register for the listserv messages as this is the ONLY form of communication used to notify everyone of updates, changes, impending deadlines, etc.