HUD has published the Community Planning and Development (CPD) Income Limits for FY 2019 for the following programs:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Assistance (CDBG-DR)
- Investment Partnerships Program (HOME)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA)
- Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
These updated limits are effective as of June 28, 2019 and can be viewed on the HUD Exchange's Income Calculator page under “Related Materials.”
How Does this Affect the Income Calculator?
Please note that the calculator has not yet been updated with the FY 2019 income limits. Users should be aware that the FY 2018 income limits in place will continue to be used until the calculator is updated. A separate listserv will be sent once the calculator has been updated.
Please direct any comments or questions to email@example.com.