HUD’s Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) is pleased to announce a webinar on the HOME requirements contained in Notice CPD-15-09 Requirements for Committing HOME Funds on May 10, 2016, from 2 PM EDT until 4 PM EDT. For instructions on how to join the webinar, please see below.
This webinar will describe what Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) must do in order to meet the HOME requirements for committing funds to specific local projects and to programs undertaken by State recipients and subrecipients. It will explain the requirements contained in the definition of “commitment” (at 24 CFR 92.2) and the underwriting, subsidy layering, and project assessment requirements (at 24 CFR 92.250(b)), all of which must be met prior to the commitment of HOME funds.
This webinar will:
- Remind PJs of the HOME 24-month commitment requirement deadline
- Explain the requirements for making commitments to programs to be undertaken by State recipients or subrecipients
- Explain the pre-commitment requirements that must be met before a PJ can execute a written agreement committing HOME funds to a specific local project
- Describe HUD’s requirements for documenting compliance with these pre-commitment requirements
- Discuss what PJs can do to ensure the timely commitment of HOME funds.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for HOME PJs, State recipients and subrecipients, and HUD Field Office staff.
To Join via WebEx
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: home16
- Click “Join Now”
- You may be asked to complete additional registration information
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes
- After the software loads, the session audio will play through your computer speakers.
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-Only)
- Note: the webinar audio will be broadcast through your computer speakers. Only use the call-in information if you are unable to join via computer.
- Call toll-free: 712-770-4010
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 679719
If you have trouble logging onto the webinar, please contact:
George Martin | email@example.com