UPDATE: HUD has decided to postpone the upcoming CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic in Chicago, which was originally scheduled for March 31 - April 2, 2020. The Clinic will now be held on August 18 - 20, 2020
. If you registered before the March 11, 2020 deadline, your Clinic registration will be moved over to the new dates by the CDBG-DR Clinic Registrar. If you are unable to attend the postponed Clinic dates or would like to change your registration to another person, please contact the CDBG-DR Clinic Registrar at email@example.com
. You will need to cancel your hotel reservations and change any other travel plans such as flight arrangements. We will provide details on rebooking the hotel.
HUD is hosting a three-day Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Problem Solving Clinic in Chicago, Illinois to educate CDBG-DR and CDBG Mitigation (CDBG-MIT) recipients on successfully and compliantly implementing their programs.
The Clinic will include trainings, peer-to-peer sessions, and one-on-one meetings with HUD and CDBG-DR expert staff to help grantees understand:
- CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT program requirements
- Program design, implementation, and oversight best practices
- Administrative, financial, and cross-cutting requirements
- Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) and data management
- Other federal partners and funding in disaster recovery
Who Should Attend?
This Clinic is only for staff of active CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT grantees and their subrecipients.
Due to high demand and limited availability, staff of for-profit corporations and consultants are not permitted to register for the CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic.
|CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic - Chicago, IL
||August 18 - 20, 2020
Registration Approval Process
- Register through the CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic trainings page
- The registrar will review your eligibility to attend
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation email entitled "Confirmation - CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic" once your request has been accepted
Your enrollment request does not guarantee approval to attend. The registrar will review your eligibility to attend before your enrollment request is accepted.
DO NOT BOOK ANY NON-REFUNDABLE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO ATTEND THE CLINIC.
HUD cannot be responsible for penalties incurred due to cancelled arrangements.
Training Point of Contact
CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional CDBG-DR resources and information visit the CDBG-DR page on the HUD Exchange.