Submission Deadline: Today, May 18, 2015 at 7:59:59 PM EDT.
As of 5:30 PM EDT, today, May 18, 2015, 399 Collaborative Applicants have submitted the Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Registration in e-snaps.
- The following CoC is “In Progress,” meaning they are in the process of completing the Registration forms in e-snaps.
- It is the responsibility of the CoCs and their designated Collaborative Applicants to ensure that registration is completed. HUD does not intend to issue individual reminders.
- The registration deadline is 7:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time today, May 18, 2015. Registration submission must be received in e-snaps on or before the registration deadline. Failure to submit a registration in e-snaps by the deadline will result in the Collaborative Applicant being unable to access the FY 2015 CoC Consolidated Application, which includes the project applications for reallocated projects, renewal projects, CoC Planning projects, and Unified Funding Agency (UFA) costs. Consequently, the Collaborative Applicant will be unable to apply for funds. Therefore, it is imperative that all Collaborative Applicants meet this registration deadline. No exceptions will be made.
- Collaborative Applicants must complete the FY 2015 CoC Program Registration using e-snaps, The FY 2015 CoC Consolidated Application will not be available at www.grants.gov.
- CoCs failing to submit a FY 2015 CoC Program Registration by 7:59:59 PM EDT on May 18, 2015 will not have access to the CoC Consolidated Application and will not be able to apply for FY 2015 CoC Program funds.
- This FY 2015 CoC Program Registration process is not for project applicants. The Project Application will be available with the publication of the FY 2015 CoC Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA).
- Before Collaborative Applicants can get to the actual registration forms, they must first register for the Funding Opportunity – “FY 2015 CoC Registration” in e-snaps. Registering for the Funding Opportunity does not mean that the CoC is registered to apply for FY 2015 CoC Program funds. See page 14 of the CoC Registration and CoC Review Instructional Guide for further information. If you stopped your registration on this page, your CoC is not registered – you must continue on to “Submissions” and complete the CoC Registration forms!
- To ensure you have completed all required forms, attached all required documents, etc., see pages 57-60 of the CoC Registration and CoC Review Instructional Guide.
- Finally, Collaborative Applicants should ensure that the “Submission Summary” page looks like this, which indicates that the CoC’s registration has been fully completed and submitted to HUD through e-snaps:
For more information, view the FY 2015 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition: Funding Availability page.
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues, please submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. As this is the final day for CoC Program Registration, HUD will only guarantee a response to emergency technical issues (e.g., password lockout, unable to submit, etc). To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select “e-snaps” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program Interim Rule or a policy related question, please submit your questions to the CoC Program Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the CoC Program AAQ portal, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.