The United States Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) is pleased to announce a HOME (HOME Investment Partnerships Program) Commitment Interim Rule Office Hours - Q & A Session. This session is a follow up to the HOME Commitment Interim Rule Webinar, which was held on January 12, 2017, to allow participants to submit questions and hear HUD staff provide responses. The HOME Commitment Interim Rule became effective on January 3, 2017 implementing a grant-specific method of determining compliance with the statutory 24-month deadline for committing HOME funds. During the Office Hours session, HUD officials will answer questions related to the new provisions. Participants are requested to submit their questions in advance by March 27, 2017. Submit a question to be answered in the webinar.
HUD officials will answer questions related to the new provisions and how they impact Participating Jurisdiction (PJ) policies, written agreements, and treatment of program income. PJs must commit HOME funds within 24 months of HUD's obligation of its grant, or HUD will recapture the funds from the PJ's HOME Investment Trust account.
Session participants may benefit from a review of the January 12, 2017 HOME Commitment Interim Rule Webinar.
This webinar will:
- Provide participants an opportunity to ask qeustions and hear answers provided by HUD staff related to the Commitment Interim Rule.
|March 30, 2017
||1:30 - 2:30 PM EDT
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for HOME PJs, State recipients and subrecipients, and HUD Field Office staff.
Training Point of Contact
HOME Commitment Webinar Registrar | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering for the HOME Commitment Interim Rule Office Hours - Q & A Session - March 30, 2017
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.