HUD’s Office of Environment and Energy (OEE), with the Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP), is pleased to announce a webinar on the requirements contained in the CPD-16-14 Requirements for Housing Trust Fund Environmental Provisions.
This webinar will provide Housing Trust Fund (HTF) grantees and subgrantees with guidance on how to meet the Environmental Provisions for new construction and rehabilitation that are required for HTF projects under the Property Standards at 24 CFR § 93.301(f)(1) and (2). The webinar will also explain how Environmental Reviews under 24 CFR Part 50 and Part 58 must meet the HTF Environmental Provisions when combining HTF funds with other HUD funding sources.
Participants will learn the following:
- The HTF Environmental Provisions for New Construction and Rehabilitation
- How to determine and document compliance with the HTF Environmental Provisions for New Construction and Rehabilitation
- How to meet the HTF Environmental Provisions when combined with other HUD Funds under 24 CFR Part 50 and 58
Who Should Attend?
The Requirements for HTF Environmental Provisions HUD Notice CPD-16-14 Webinar is relevant to HTF grantees. This webinar is limited to 300 participants and registration for this training will close 24 hours before the webinar begins.
Schedule of Webinar Delivery:
|Requirements for HTF Environmental Provisions HUD Notice CPD-16-14 Webinar
||September 20, 2016
1:30 PM EDT
Registering for the Requirements for HTF Environmental Provisions HUD Notice CPD-16-14 Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange.
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
Training Point of Contact
Trainings Registrar | email@example.com