The following topics will be covered in this series:
- Overview of CDBG-DR
- CDBG-DR Action Plans, Citizen Participation, and Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
- CDBG-DR Program Planning, Administration and Activity Delivery
- Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System (DRGR)
- Duplication of Benefits
- Subrecipient Management
- Environmental Review
Who Should Attend?
This webinar series is designed for new CDBG-DR and National Disaster Resilience Competition (NDRC) grantee staff. This webinar series is a basic overview of the requirements and key topics listed above. As more space permits, partners such as subrecipients, developers, and more seasoned CDBG-DR staff may attend.
Please join the webinar 15 minutes prior to the webinar start time to ensure that the GoToWebinar platform is downloaded and working properly.
Schedule of Webinar Deliveries:
|2016 CDBG-DR: Subrecipient Management and Recrodkeeping Webinar
||May 16, 2016
2:00 PM EDT
For a full schedule of the webinars in the series, please visit the 2016 CDBG-DR Webinar Series page. While registration is not open for all webinars, an email will be sent out through this mailing list when registration opens.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange.
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
Training Series Point of Contact
CDBG-DR Webinar Series Registrar | Trainings@HUDExchange.info
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.