The Office of Community and Planning Development (CPD) is holding a question and answer webinar for all State and Entitlement grantees to review the new Housing Trust Fund (HTF) screens in the Consolidated Plan and Action Plan templates, and demonstrate how users should complete the corresponding screens. During this session, trainers will review how to integrate HTF elements into the Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plans templates in the eCon Planning Suite.
Throughout the presentation, participants will be able to submit questions to HUD technical assistance providers regarding the integration of the HTF into the eCon Planning Suite.
Participants will learn how to:
- Utilize the new HTF screens in the eCon Planning Suite
- Integrate HTF elements into the Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan
||Date and Time
|Overview of New HTF e-Con Planning Suite Screens Webinar
||March 20, 2018
1:00 - 2:30 PM EDT
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is open to all State and Entitlement grantees who will be either be a recipient or subrecipient of HTF program funds.
Training Point of Contact
TJ Winfield | 240-582-3607 | email@example.com
Registering for the Overview of New HTF e-Con Planning Suite Screens Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you are unsure if you have a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.