HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) hosts weekly Office Hours sessions to discuss COVID-19 planning and response on Fridays from 2:30 - 3:30 PM EST. The next session is January 8, 2021.
This week’s Office Hours will feature the following topics:
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Benioff Homelessness and Housing Initiative: Vaccination Strategies
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Homelessness Unit: Basics of Vaccination Efforts and Q&A
- HUD Updates on Vaccination Distribution Planning
Join Friday’s Office Hours
Date and Time: Friday, January 8, 2021 at 2:30 PM EST
Participants do not need to register in advance. It is strongly recommended that you join the Office Hours 15 minutes prior to the start time (2:15 PM EST). To join the Office Hours, simply access the login page at the link below.
Previous Office Hours Recordings and Slides
If you participated in previous Office Hours, you are still encouraged to attend future Office Hours for the latest information and updates.
View the recordings and slides from previous Office Hours.
If you have any questions about this Office Hours or encounter difficulties joining the Office Hours, please contact Thomas_Bednar@abtassoc.com.
- Visit the Disease Risks and Homelessness page to access technical assistance materials from HUD as well as guidance issued from HUD’s federal partners dedicated to preparing for and responding to infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
- HUD is also available to provide technical assistance to our homeless assistance providers who need support in preventing or responding to the spread of infectious disease. Submit your questions to the Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. In Step 2 of the question submission process, select “CoC: Continuum of Care Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list and write “Health Preparedness and Response” in the subject line.