HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) hosts weekly Office Hours sessions to discuss COVID-19 planning and response on Fridays from 2:30 - 4:00 PM EDT. The next session is April 30, 2021.
This week’s Office Hours will feature the following presenters and topics:
- HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge
- St. Louis County, MO: Racial Equity in COVID-19 Response Planning
- Get My Payment IL: Economic Impact Payment Campaign
Join Friday’s Office Hours
Date and Time: Friday, April 30, 2021 at 2:30 PM EDT
Participants do not need to register in advance. It is strongly recommended that you join the Office Hours 15 minutes prior to the start time (2:15 PM EDT). To join the Office Hours, simply access the login page at the link below. The Event Password (HUD123) should be auto-filled. Please do not alter the Event Password when joining the Office Hours.
Previous Office Hours Recordings and Slides
If you participated in previous Office Hours, you are still encouraged to attend future Office Hours for the latest information and updates.
View the recordings and slides from previous Office Hours.
If you have any questions about this Office Hours or encounter difficulties joining the Office Hours, please contact Micah Webster at Micah_Webster@abtassoc.com.
- Visit the Disease Risks and Homelessness page to access technical assistance materials from HUD as well as guidance issued from HUD’s federal partners dedicated to preparing for and responding to infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
- HUD is also available to provide technical assistance to our homeless assistance providers who need support in preventing or responding to the spread of infectious disease. Submit your questions to the Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. In Step 2 of the question submission process, select “CoC: Continuum of Care Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list and write “Health Preparedness and Response” in the subject line.