This NDRC NOFA-Specific webinar is one of the many upcoming webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series. It will be held on August 27, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT.
The NDRC Information page on the HUD Exchange provides links to a number of resources for the use of NDRC applicants. This webinar will review the information available and show applicants how to find it, after which NDRC staff will respond to questions live. NDRC staff will be available to answer questions on all NDRC topics.
Presenters: Jessie Handforth Kome (Deputy Director, HUD Office of Block Grant Assistance), Todd M. Richardson (Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary, HUD Office of Policy Development), and Joseph Baietti (Program Analyst, HUD Office of Economic Resilience)
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2015.
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Then dial the audio-only teleconference line (see below).
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: +1-855-797-9485 (US)
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 661456903#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course
Training Point of Contact
Patrick Taylor | 765-376-2787 | firstname.lastname@example.org