HUD continues to receive many important questions from communities regarding the Continuum of Care (CoC) Program through the OneCPD Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. HUD has posted new CoC Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Environmental Review. All FAQs may be found by viewing the CoC Program FAQs
page on the OneCPD Resource Exchange
Questions addressed include:
- Environmental review requirements for all CoC Program projects, including an explanation for the different review processes for leasing, tenant-based rental assistance, sponsor-based rental assistance, and project based rental assistance
- Difference between Part 50 and Part 58
- Different levels of environmental review
- The frequency of environmental reviews
- Using CoC Program funds to pay for environmental reviews
- Conducting environmental reviews onsite and remotely
If you have a question that is not answered by the existing FAQs, please submit your question through the OneCPD AAQ portal
. On Step 2 under "My question is related to
", select “CoC: Continuum of Care Program.”
As a reminder, HUD is resolving the backlog of questions submitted to the CoC Program AAQ that have yet to receive a response. Due to the high volume of questions currently in queue, please do not expect a quick response. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
HUD will be releasing more CoC Program FAQs in the coming month.
The OneCPD Homelessness Assistance Programs
page provides information on assisting people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. It contains program guidance and homelessness resources for Federal Agencies, government agencies, Continuum of Care organizations, homeless service providers, TA providers, persons experiencing homelessness, and other stakeholders.