The FY 2015 CoC Program Competition Closes in 21 Days
The deadline for submitting the Continuum of Care (CoC) Consolidated Application via e-snaps to HUD for the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition is 7:59:59 PM EST, November 20, 2015. The FY 2015 CoC Consolidated Application includes the CoC Application and the CoC Priority Listing with all project applications either approved and ranked or rejected.
Reminder: The CoC Application and the CoC Priority Listing are separate submissions in e-snaps; therefore, Collaborative Applicants must ensure that both the CoC Application and the CoC Priority Listing, with all project applications either approved and ranked or rejected, are submitted in e-snaps prior to the application submission deadline.
CoC Application Updates
Clarification FAQs for the FY 2015 CoC Application have been added to the HUD Exchange and revisions have been made to the FY 2015 CoC Application Detailed Instructions – all revisions are in red font. The following topics and questions are addressed in the FAQs and revised FY 2015 CoC Application Detailed Instructions.
- 1C-2 clarification regarding the state Consolidated Plan jurisdictions and Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) recipients. The updates for the following three reports can be found on the CoC-Con Plan Jurisdiction and ESG Recipient Crosswalk report:
- GA-505: Columbus-Muscogee/Russell County CoC
- IA-500: Sioux City/Dakota, Woodbury Counties CoC
- NE-501: Omaha, Council Bluffs CoC
- 1C-4 clarification for using the CoC-PHA Crosswalk Report
- 2D-1 correction for the date range and additional information regarding how to calculate percentages
- 2D-3 additional guidance regarding “Zero Provider” instances when reporting information regarding the Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR)
- 3B-2.3 clarification on whether CoCs should include for projects identified as DEM projects (i.e., projects funded as part of the FY 2008 Rapid Re-housing Demonstration) on the 2015 Housing Inventory Count (HIC) as part of the rapid re-housing (RRH) inventory
- 3B-2.8 clarification regarding whether CoCs should report on all unaccompanied youth or merely those entering during the reporting year
- 3B-3.4 clarification for CoCs that merged between 2009 and 2015 on what data they should report for the 2010 veteran Point-in-Time (PIT) count numbers
- 3B-3.4 and 4B-4 clarification on whether CoCs should report beds and units and how to report units from the HIC for 4B-4
HUD has created and posted Calculations for HMIS Questions in the FY 2015 CoC Application to assist Collaborative Applicants addressing HMIS Questions in the FY 2015 CoC Application.
All information related to the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition is communicated via the HUD Exchange Mailing List. Join the mailing list to receive important updates and reminders. HUD will communicate via listserv messages:
- Due date reminders – it is the sole responsibility of Collaborative Applicants and their project applicants to submit the CoC Application and CoC Priority Listing containing all project applications by the due date and time.
- Availability of webcasts.
- Important updates or additional information – the additional information will not change the selection criteria or selection process included in the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA, but may include items such as updates on the status of e-snaps and reminders of impending deadlines.
If you are aware or suspect that the Collaborative Applicant, CoC members, or interested stakeholders are not currently receiving these listserv messages, please forward the following link, https://www.hudexchange.info/mailinglist/, to them to register for the listserv messages as this is the only form of communication used by HUD to the public.
If you have questions pertaining to e-snaps technical issues, please submit your questions to the e-snaps Ask A Question (AAQ) portal on the HUD Exchange website. To submit a question to the e-snaps AAQ portal, select “e-snaps” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
If you have questions related to the CoC Program interim rule or a policy related question, please submit your questions to the CoC Program Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. To submit a question to the CoC Program AAQ portal, select “CoC Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list on Step 2 of the question submission process.
The AAQ accepts question submissions 24/7. However, responses are usually provided between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except for weekends and federal holidays. Additionally, per the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA, starting 2 days prior to the application deadline for FY 2015 funds, the AAQ will respond only to emergency technical support questions up to the deadline of Friday, November 20, 2015 at 7:59:59 PM EST.