The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is hosting two Community Development Block Grant-Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Problem Solving Clinics to educate CDBG-DR recipients on how to successfully and compliantly implement their disaster recovery programs. The clinics will include presentations and one-on-one meetings with HUD and CDBG-DR expert staff to help grantees understand the Federal Register Notices applicable to their allocation, CDBG-DR specific rules and requirements, cross-cutting requirements, Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) trouble shooting, and useful tips and best practices for launching, designing and implementing a CDBG-DR program.
Registration is open for the Chicago session – space is limited so register today to reserve your spot! The deadline to register is August 8, 2017.
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended for active CDBG-DR grantees. Grantees are limited initially to four staff members. Additional CDBG-DR staff and subrecipient staff will be waitlisted and only permitted to register if the training does not reach capacity. Due to the limited availability of training seats, for-profit corporations, consultants, and consulting firms are not permitted to register for the CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinics. Grantee and/or subrecipient staff only.
Schedule of Training Deliveries
Date and Time
2017 CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinics - Chicago, IL
August 29-30, 2017
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CDT
Please note, your enrollment does not guarantee approval. You will receive a confirmation email entitled "Confirmation CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic" once your enrollment has been approved. Please do not make any non-refundable travel arrangements until you receive an email confirmation notice. HUD cannot be responsible for penalties incurred due to cancelled arrangements.
Training Series Point of Contact
Brandy Bones | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering for the 2017 CDBG-DR Problem Solving Clinic
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.