HUD has developed a library of resources relevant to Distressed Cities Technical Assistance (DCTA) recipients and smaller distressed communities impacted by a natural disaster. Explore this collection of resources, which features COVID-19 pandemic response resources as well as general resources. Check back regularly for new resources and information!
The following resources are the newest webinars, reports, and other information available on the DCTA Program Resources page.
COVID-19 Resources and Guidance
- The State of the Nation’s Housing 2020, Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University
November 19, 2020, 4:00 - 5:00 PM EST
- COVID-19 Testing Solution Available Through NACo/CVS Health Partnership, NACo and CVS
November 20, 2020, 1:30 - 2:30 PM EST
- Bolstering Growth in Opportunity Zones: Leveraging Public and Private Resources Webinar Series, The White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council and HUD
December 3 - 15, 2020, 1:00 - 3:00 PM EST
- County Eviction Series: The Eviction Crisis Today and Projections for the Future, NACo
December 4, 2020, 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
- Large Urban County Caucus (LUCC)/Rural Action Caucus (RAC) Virtual Symposium, NACo
December 10, 2020, 1:00 - 5:30 PM EST
- Serve & Learn, The University of New Hampshire Carsey School of Public Policy
December 28, 2020 - January 22, 2021
Previously Recorded Webinar
|Studies, Reports, and Tools
COVID-19 Studies, Reports, and Tools
General Studies, Reports, and Tools
|Upcoming Funding Deadlines
To explore the full collection of DCTA resources, please visit the DCTA Program Resources page on the HUD Exchange.