The Office of Community and Planning Development (CPD) will facilitate two office hour sessions to review the new Housing Trust Fund (HTF) screens in the Consolidated Plan and Action Plan templates, and demonstrate how users should complete the corresponding screens. During the office hours, trainers will review how to integrate HTF elements - into the Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plans templates in the eCon Planning Suite.
Throughout the presentation, participants will be able to ask questions to HUD technical assistance providers regarding the integration of the HTF into the eCon Planning Suite.
Participants will learn how to:
- Utilize the new HTF screens in the eCon Planning Suite
- Integrate HTF elements into the Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plan
Who Should Attend?
These office hours are relevant for HUD Staff, State grantees, U.S. territories, and Washington DC Future sessions will be held for all other entitlement grantees.
Office Hour Dates:
- Thursday, September 14, 2017: 1:00-2:30 PM EDT; OR
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017: 1:00-2:30 PM EDT
The same materials will be addressed in both sessions, participants are not required to attend both office hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required.
Training Point of Contact
Jake LaSala | 240-582-3624 | email@example.com
Registering for the HTF Office Hours
Access the registration page below and then select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.