This webinar, held on May 7, 2015 at 2:00 PM EDT, will describe significant changes regarding the community housing development organization (CHDO) reservation requirement and a new CHDO expenditure requirement promulgated by the 2013 HOME Final Rule. It will explain how HUD will determine compliance with these deadline requirements for HOME grants issued to PJs between 1992 and 2014.
The webinar will cover topics outlined in the recently published HOME FACTS Vol. 6, No 1. It is focused on administrative, reporting, and tracking aspects of PJs program management responsibilities. As such the webinar is primarily intended for HOME Participating Jurisdictions and not CHDOs themselves.
- Peter Huber, HUD
- Steve Lathom, TDA
- Dave Cramer, TDA
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: HOME
- Click “Join Now”
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes
- Once the meeting window has opened, join the teleconference by calling: 877-810-9527
- When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 3991029
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 718 687 7411#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page.
Training Point of Contact
If you have trouble logging onto the Webinar, please contact:
George Martin | 630-337-5660 | firstname.lastname@example.org