This NDRC topical webinar is part of the NDRC Webinar Series. It will be held on Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 3:00 PM EDT.
Staff from the EPA’s Green Infrastructure program will give a basic primer on resilient approaches to water and green infrastructure and describe their federal resources. Staff from NOAA will discuss their coastal resilience resources; staff from The Conservation Fund will discuss their work with communities across the United States on green infrastructure and stormwater management, and finally, panelists will hear from the staff at the Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati on how they are using green infrastructure under Project Groundwork in the Cincinnati region.
- Mahri Monson (EPA Office of Water)
- Katya Wowk (NOAA Office for Coastal Management)
- Kendra Briechle (The Conservation Fund)
- Cheri Bush (Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati)
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar.
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2015.
- Click Join Now
- WebEx Event Manager software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Then dial the audio-only teleconference line (see below).
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: +1-855-797-9485 (US)
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 661 940 376#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page.
Training Point of Contact
Patrick Taylor | 765-376-2787 | firstname.lastname@example.org