The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) Office of Community Planning and Development (CPD) is holding a Question and Answer (Q&A) Webinar for all State and Entitlement grantees on best practices to successfully set-up your Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) Projects in the Annual Action Plan (AAP) section of the eCon Planning Suite.
This webinar will provide an overview of how to properly set-up projects in the AAP, and effectively and efficiently align IDIS Activity accomplishment data with the goals in the Strategic and AAP. The webinar will also help participants avoid time consuming mistakes. Following the presentation, participants will be able to submit questions to HUD and technical assistance providers regarding the eCon Planning Suite and Consolidated Plan process.
Participants will learn best practices for:
- Creating new projects in the AAP
- Adding existing projects previously created in IDIS
- Removing prior-year projects copied over from previous Action Plans
- Setting-up projects and associating IDIS activities to ensure a more accurate Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Project set-up for State grantees
||Date and Time
|Best Practices for Project Set-Up in the eCon Planning Suite
||Tuesday, May 23, 2017
1:00 - 2:30 PM EDT
Please note: Registration is required.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is relevant for anyone who prepares the Consolidated Plan, Annual Action Plan, Amendments, or the CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite. The Q&A will provide a valuable opportunity to learn how to properly set up Projects in the eCon Planning Suite and troubleshoot issues.
Training Point of Contact
Jake LaSala | 240-582-3624 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering for the Best Practices for Project Set-Up in the eCon Planning Suite Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.