On April 22, 2014, HUD published the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) Closeout Guide to supplement CPD Notice 2014-02, Closeout Instructions for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Programs Grants. The Guide and the Notice provide instructions for the closeout of NSP 1, 2, and 3 grants by describing closeout criteria, the steps HUD and a grantee will take in the closeout process, and special closeout considerations.
On May 1 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM EDT, HUD will host a webinar designed to assist grantees in understanding the closeout instructions. This webinar is for NSP 1, 2, and 3 grantees and will cover special topics such as strategies for spending down lines of credit, post-closeout issues such as program income, land banks, and reporting, concerns unique to NSP2/3 and State grantees, and others. Time will be made for questions and answers.
For further information, access the Draft Notice CPD-14-02: Closeout Instructions for CDBG Programs Grants and the NSP Closeout Guide.
This webinar is designed for NSP grantees, staff, and partners.
Please join us on Thursday, May 1st, 2014 at 2 PM EDT.
Webinar materials will be posted to the OneCPD Training & Events event page as they become available.
To Join via WebEx
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar by going here:
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NSP2014
- Click “Join Now”
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Once the meeting window has opened, join the teleconference by calling toll-free: (877) 810-9527
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 3991029
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-Only)
1. Call toll-free: (877) 810-9527
2. When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 3991029
Troubleshooting: If you have trouble logging onto the webinar, please contact:
George Martin | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-547-1825 or
Kathy Kaminski | email@example.com | 847-421-7009
Please leave a message if you get voicemail. You can also call WebEx technical support directly at 1-800-508-8758. Tell them you are trying to join Event # 742 954 830.
Asking a Question During the Session
- In writing: Type your question into the Q&A box on the right side of your screen. Questions may be submitted at any time during the session, but might not be answered until a designated Q&A portion of the presentation
- By phone: Press *1 on your telephone keypad to be added to the queue
Feedback on Webinar
At the conclusion of the webinar, we would really like your feedback! Please take a moment to provide your important feedback by completing the Webinar Evaluation Survey.