The following HOME Program Monthly and Quarterly Reports are now posted on the HUD Exchange. Additional HOME Program reports are available on the HOME Program Page under "HOME Reports."
HOME Monthly Reports as of 1/31/2019 and 2/1/2019 Now Posted:
- HOME National Production Report: The report is a monthly cumulative summary report of HOME data by Federal Fiscal Year that includes: allocations, commitments, disbursements, leveraging ratios, low-income benefit, committed funds by activity type, and HOME cost per unit by tenure and activity type.
- HOME Expiring Funds Report: The report identifies each participating jurisdiction that has a grant balance for Fiscal Year 2012 and earlier. All drawdown requests through Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) are required to be submitted and approved by close of business September 19, 2019.
HOME Quarterly Reports as of 12/31/2018 Now Posted:
- HOME Dashboard Reports: These quarterly reports provide an overview of the participating jurisdictions' (PJs') performance in delivering affordable housing assistance with HOME Program funds. The current Dashboard is based upon allocations received by HOME PJs through the most recently completed Federal Fiscal Year.
- HOME Performance SNAPSHOT & PJ Rankings Reports: The HOME Performance SNAPSHOT reports are quarterly cumulative performance reports, which can be useful in tracking the HOME Program progress of PJs and the types of activities undertaken with HOME funds. PJ ranking reports include State PJs, Local PJs with Rental Activities, and Local PJs with No Rental Activities.
- HOME ENERGY STAR Units Reports: These quarterly Federal Fiscal Year performance reports track the ENERGY STAR qualified HOME units that PJs record in IDIS. These reports are useful for evaluating PJ accomplishments in building energy-efficient HOME housing.