HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) has posted a new SNAPS-Shot for the Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Program on the HUD Exchange: ESG Activity Closeout Checklist.
This SNAPS-Shot provides step-by-step instructions on closing out an ESG activity in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System Online (IDIS). ESG Program recipients use IDIS to create activities and draw program funds. This SNAPS-Shot details the criteria ESG recipients use when completing activities in IDIS, including:
- Completing draws in IDIS
- Reducing the Admin Activity (AD subfund), if necessary
- Reflecting the correct activity component
- Following the activity naming convention
- Confirming activity details are accurate
- Matching draws to internal financial records
- Identifying subrecipients for funding and draws
If you have questions about the ESG Program or IDIS, please submit them through the HUD Exchange Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. On Step 2 of the question submission process, select “ESG” or “IDIS” in the “My question is related to” dropdown menu.