Effective Monday, September 22, 2014, the CDBG, HOME and Environmental Review Ask A Question (AAQ) help desks stopped accepting questions. All other AAQ help desks are continuing operation.
Submit questions about HOME program, CDBG program, or Environmental Review directly to your local HUD field office.
Submit Reporting System questions to these AAQ desks:
- ConPlan: eCon Planning Suite
- DRGR: Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System
- Environment Review: HUD Environmental Review Online System
- Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Homelessness Data Exchange (HDX)
- IDIS: Integrated Disbursement and Information System
Submit Policy/Program questions to these AAQ desks
- Continuum of Care (CoC)
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG)
- Housing Opportunity for Persons with HIV/AIDS (HOPWA)
- HUD-VA Supportive Housing: HUD-VASH
- Legacy Homeless Programs (S+C, SHP, SRO)
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)