HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) hosts weekly Office Hours sessions to discuss COVID-19 planning and response on Fridays from 2:30 - 4:00 PM EDT. The next session is today, May 15, 2020. Presenters from the following federal agencies and their partners will be available for a live question and answer session:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- National Healthcare for the Homeless Council (HCH)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Join Today's Office Hours
Date and Time: Friday, May 15, 2020 at 2:30 PM EDT
Participants do not need to register in advance. It is strongly recommended that you join the Office Hours 15 minutes prior to the start time (2:15 PM EDT). To join the Office Hours, simply access the login page at the link below.
Join the Office Hours
Previous Office Hours Recordings and Slides
If you participated in previous Office Hours, you are still encouraged to attend future Office Hours for the latest information and updates
View the recordings and slides from previous Office Hours.
If you have any questions about this Office Hours question & answer session or encounter difficulties joining the session, please contact Natalie_Matthews@abtassoc.com.
- Visit the Disease Risks and Homelessness page to access technical assistance materials from HUD as well as guidance issued from HUD’s federal partners dedicated to preparing for and responding to infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
- HUD is also available to provide technical assistance to our homeless assistance providers who need support in preventing or responding to the spread of infectious disease. Submit your questions to the Ask A Question (AAQ) portal. In Step 2 of the question submission process, select “CoC: Continuum of Care Program” from the “My question is related to” drop down list and write “Health Preparedness and Response” in the subject line.