This webinar will focus on procurement requirements for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Disaster Recovery programs. This webinar will cover the latest procurement guidance under the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Uniform Guidance as provided in 2 CFR Part 200. Participation is highly encouraged.
Participants will learn:
- Roadmap of the procurement process
- Procurement methods for different types of goods and services
- Best practices to ensure compliance with the Uniform Guidance requirements
- Common pitfalls in procuring goods and services by grantees
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for all CDBG and CDBG-DR grantees, especially staff charged with purchasing goods and services.
||Date and Time
|Buying Right: CDBG-DR and Procurement
A Guide to Recovery
|September 19, 2017
1:00 - 2:30 PM EDT
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Training Point of Contact
Brittani Coy | 859-578-4850 | email@example.com
Registering for the 2017 Buying Right: CDBG-DR and Procurement A Guide to Recovery Webinar
Access the registration page below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Login (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for an HUD Exchange account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
If you are unsure if you have an HUD Exchange account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you'll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.