The following HOME Program reports are now posted on the HUD Exchange.
Additional HOME Program reports are available on the HOME Program Page.
HOME Reports as of 9/30/2020 Now Posted:
- HOME PJs Open Activities Reports: These reports help Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) view open activities in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS), including activities with 100 percent of the funds drawn and a status code of final draw as well as activities with little or no HOME funds drawn during the past several years.
- HOME PJs Vacant Units Reports: These monthly reports identify units that are marked “vacant” in IDIS and can be used to track each PJ's progress towards 100 percent occupancy.
- Post 2011 HOME Activities Reports: These reports assist PJs and Field Offices (FOs) in tracking compliance with the four-year project completion deadline in IDIS.
- Post 2011 HOME Homebuyer Activities Report: This report is an Excel spreadsheet to assist PJs in tracking compliance with the homebuyer sales deadline.
- HOME Deadline Compliance Status Reports: These reports assist PJs and FOs in monitoring compliance with the five-year expenditure requirements of the HOME regulations.
- HOME Grant Specific Commitment and Disbursement Summary Report: This report is generated by HUD at the end of each month and reflects each HOME PJ's commitments and expenditures for open 2015 and later grants.
Frequently Requested Reports