HUD is pleased to announce a series of upcoming 2017 Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting (DRGR) system Workshops designed specifically for Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) grantees. These workshops provide an overview of performing key DRGR tasks including the new features in Release 7.13 (task list, flags, and enhanced Action Plan and Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPR).
In addition to teaching users basic DRGR navigation and functionality, special attention will also be given to using DRGR to prepare for NSP closeout. The workshop will provide detailed reviews of key reports helpful to NSP grantees and how grantees can use these reports to identify reconciliation needs. Steps for reconciling data will also be covered.
This is a hands-on workshop that will allow participants to practice in a mock-DRGR training environment. The goal of the workshop is to teach grantees how to effectively tell their community's recovery story, meet reporting requirements, and ultimately close-out their NSP grant.
Participants will learn:
- DRGR System Navigation and Functionality
- New Features Released in May 2017
- Types of Information to Report
- How to Enter Information into DRGR
- How to Use Reports to Facilitate Data Reconciliation and NSP Closeout
- Common DRGR Mistakes and Answers to Questions
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended for NSP grantees.
Schedule of Training Deliveries
|DRGR for NSP Grantees 2017 Workshop - Fort Worth, TX
||Wednesday, July 12 - Thursday, July 13, 2017
|DRGR for NSP Grantees 2017 Workshop - Jacksonville, FL
||Wednesday, August 2 - Thursday, August 3, 2017
|DRGR for NSP Grantees 2017 Workshop - Los Angeles, CA
||Wednesday, September 13 - Thursday, September 14, 2017
|DRGR for NSP Grantees 2017 Workshop - Chicago, IL
||Wednesday, September 20 - Thursday, September 21, 2017
|DRGR for NSP Grantees 2017 Workshop - San Francisco, CA
||Wednesday, October 18 - Thursday, October 19, 2017
|DRGR for NSP 2017 Workshop - Atlanta, GA
||Wednesday, November 1 - Thursday, November 2, 2017
Enrollment in the training does not guarantee approval. Grantees are welcome to register multiple staff, but enrollment in a workshop may be limited to accommodate as many grantees as possible. You will receive a confirmation email titled “Confirmation-DRGR Workshop” once your enrollment has been approved. Classes will close when capacity is reached so please register early. Please do not make any non-refundable travel arrangements until you receive an email confirmation notice. HUD is not responsible for penalties incurred due to cancelled arrangements.
Training Point of Contact
DRGR Workshops Registrar | DRGRWorkshops@tdainc.org
Registering for the DRGR for NSP Grantees 2017 Workshops
Access the registration page using the link listed below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
If you are unsure if you have a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in.
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update.
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn.
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class.
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.