This webinar will provide updates from Federal partners and review recently released resources to assist communities with meeting the Federal Criteria and Benchmarks for ending homelessness among Veterans. The recently released resources include a Federal Criteria and Benchmarks Review Tool and a Master List Template and Benchmark Generation Tool.
- The Federal Criteria and Benchmarks Review Tool can help communities understand their current status relative to each of the Federal criteria and benchmarks. The tool includes a criteria checklist, which breaks down each criterion into constituent aspects for stakeholder review, and a benchmark worksheet. An instruction tab is included and provides additional important clarifications, primarily concerning benchmarks A and B. The tool is designed to help identify remaining gaps to resolve prior to seeking Federal review.
- The Master List Template and Benchmark Generation Tool includes a “by-name” Master List template that can be used as-is or be used to help communities identify data to include in a by-name, master list. The template includes all data fields necessary to measure each of the four Federal benchmarks, as well as other fields to support tracking, case conferencing, and rapid movement to permanent housing. The resource also includes Benchmark Generation Tool, which uses data from the Master List template to automatically calculate the benchmarks. An instruction tab is included that provides guidance for how to use the tools and programming logic for the benchmarks.
- Marcy Thompson, Senior Advisor, Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Special Needs, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Keith Harris, National Director of Clinical Operations, VHA Homeless Programs, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Beverley Ebersold, Director of National Initiatives, United States Interagency Council on Homelessness
- Tom Albanese, Senior Associate, Abt Associates
- Doug Tetrault, Associate, Technical Assistance Collaborative
The webinar is limited to 500 participants.
View the webinar address for attendees.
Event number: 668 575 060 | Event password: veteran
Audio conference: US Toll 1-650-3207 | Audio conference access code: 668 575 060
If you are unable to participate in the webinar you can still view it at a later time. The webinar will be recorded and available for future viewing on the HUD Exchange.