Worried about meeting the NSP3 expenditure deadline? This roundtable webinar will feature high-performing NSP grantees who will discuss concrete, short-term steps they took to speed up expenditures when deadlines were approaching. Participating grantees include Adams County, Colorado; Columbus, Ohio; the New Orleans Redevelopment Authority; and the El Paso Collaborative for Community and Economic Development. Grantees with expenditure concerns should attend the webinar, and should also review the previous HUD webinar on slow spending strategies: NSP3 Slow Spenders Strategies and General Q&A Webinar – January 16, 2014
Please join us on Tuesday January 28, at 2 PM EST.
Webinar materials will be posted to the OneCPD Training & Events page, as they become available.
To Join via WebEx (Online + Audio)
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar by going here:
- Enter your name and e-mail address, then click “Join Now”
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes
- Once the meeting window has opened, you will automatically be connected to the streaming audio service (e.g., audio will be heard over your computer’s speakers)
- If you prefer to hear the audio over the telephone instead, click on the “phone request” icon at the bottom of the Participants List (it looks like a phone handset.) This will bring up a box with the toll-free dial-in number and access codes. When dialing in, you will be prompted by the operator to enter the meeting number, and then your attendee ID number. It is important that you do not skip the attendee ID number, as this keeps your phone line and online presence in sync. If you dial in properly you will see a handset icon appear to the left of your name in the Participants List
To Join via Teleconference (Audio Only)
- Call toll-free: 1-866-469-3239
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 657 012 300
- Press # when asked for your attendee ID number.
Please Note: Audio-Only participants will NOT be able to submit questions during the session.
If you have trouble logging onto the webinar, please contact:
Donna Dunlap | firstname.lastname@example.org | 410-772-2417
Be sure to leave a message if you get voice mail. You can also call WebEx technical support directly at 1-866-229-3239. Tell them you are trying to join Event # 657 012 300.
Asking a Question During the Session
Feedback on Webinar
Type your question into the Q&A box on the right side of your screen. Questions may be submitted any time during the presentation, but might not be answered until a designated Q&A portion of the presentation.
At the conclusion of the webinar, we would really like your feedback! Please take a moment to provide your important feedback by completing the Webinar Evaluation Survey