HUD publishes the Biweekly NSP Expenditure report
on July 19, 2016. The report provides cumulative draw data for NSP1, NSP2, and NSP3 grantees, including:
- Grant Amount: The amount of the original grant award
- PI Received: The amount of program income received
- PI Disbursed: The amount of program income committed and drawn down
- Drawn from Grant: The amount drawn down from the original grant award
- Total Drawn: The amount drawn down from the original grant award and from program income
- LOC Balance: The line of credit remaining from the original grant award. In order to close the grant, funds in the line of credit must be expended.
View the Biweekly NSP Expenditure Report as of July 19, 2016.
HUD has noticed some irregularities in the expenditure figures; if you find errors in your report, please send a note explaining any discrepancies to firstname.lastname@example.org.