This webinar is one in many upcoming webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series. This webinar, held on December 9, 2014 at 3:00 PM EST, will answer questions after a brief presentation on the Most Impacted and Distress Threshold Response requirements. Please watch the previously posted NDRC NOFA: Unmet Recovery Need/Most Impacted and Distressed Threshold Response Briefing and review Appendix G to the NOFA before the Q&A Session. To access Appendix G please download the NDRC Application:
- Go to http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/home.html
- Click on the "Browse Agencies" Tab under "Find Open Grant Opportunities"
- Click on "Department of Housing and Urban Development"
- Click on "FR-5800-N-29" (National Disaster Resilience Competition)
- On the next screen, click the "Application Package" tab
- Click "Download" under "Instructions and Application"
- Enter and verify your email address or check "No, I do not wish to provide my email address"
- Click "Submit"
- Click on the "Download Application Instruction" link and download the zip file
Presenters: Lynsey Johnson (HUD)
Jessie Handforth Kome (HUD)
Todd Richardson (HUD)
Carrie Whitehead (HUD)
Please note you DO NOT need to register to join this webinar. Instructions to access the webinar directly are provided below. However, if you would like to get credit for this webinar, you may use the link to register.
To Join via Webex
- At least 10 minutes before the start time, log into the webinar
- Enter your first name, last name, and e-mail address
- Enter the meeting password: NDRC2014
- Click “Join Now.”
- WebEx “Event Manager” software will load; this can take several minutes.
- Once the meeting window has opened, to receive a call back, provide your phone number in the box provided
- Call the toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter the meeting access code: 781 293 8503#
To Join via Teleconference (Audio-only)
- Call toll-free: (877) 223-6370
- When prompted, enter in the meeting access code: 781 293 8503#
For additional instructions, such as how to ask a question during the webinar session, please visit the Training Course detail page.
Training Point of Contact
George Martin | 410-547-1825 | firstname.lastname@example.org or
Vicky Grim | 410-547-1825 | email@example.com
New Webinar Series Resources
The following information has been posted to the training course detail pages of previously held webinars in the NDRC Webinar Series.
To find out more information about upcoming webinars and access materials from previously held webinars, go to the NDRC Webinar Series News page.