HUD’s Office of Affordable Housing Programs (OAHP) is pleased to announce another webinar on the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS) and Grant Based Accounting (GBA) changes.
This webinar will cover how to use program income (PI), repayments to the local account (IU), and recaptured homebuyer (HP) funds that are deposited in a Participating Jurisdiction’s (PJ’s) HOME Investment Trust Fund local account. This webinar will also explain the impact of local account funds on committing and disbursing HOME Treasury account funds in IDIS, including changes due to the implementation of grant based accounting for fiscal year (FY) 2015 and subsequent years’ grants.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for HOME PJ staff, including those who work in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS). The webinar allows HOME PJ staff to take advantage of the following:
- Learn about the most recently added receipt fund types such as repayments (IU) and recapture funds (HP);
- Ensure compliance with receipt and proper usage of program income (PI);
- Hear about best ways to track compliance through IDIS reports; and
- Identify tips and techniques for ensuring local funds are being utilized appropriately in IDIS
To access the registration page, please follow the instructions below carefully.
If you have a HUD Exchange Account:
- Select the Register Now button next to the date and time
You will be directed to HUD Exchange Learn, if you are logged into your HUD Exchange account. If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in before being directed to HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the Class, under Scheduled Classes
- Select the Enroll button
- Select the Launch
- Complete the registration form and click the Register button
You will be sent an email reminder with a personalized link to access the Webinar
If you do not already have a HUD Exchange Account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info)
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange
- Click Create an Account
- Fill out the Personal Information and Login Information sections
- Click the Step 2 button
- Click the Register button (All fields in Step 2 are optional, and you may register without completing this section.)
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email
Please proceed with registration instructions for “If you have a HUD Exchange Account”
Training Point of Contact
Catianne Ngante | 703-225-2390 | Catianne.Ngante@icfi.com
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.