The US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is holding a Question and Answer Webinar for all State and Entitlement grantees that develop a Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)/PER in the eCon Planning Suite. The webinar will review key tips and participants will be able to ask questions regarding the using the eCon Planning Suite to develop a CAPER.
This webinar will focus on the process and requirements for setting up and completing a CAPER/PER in the eCon Planning Suite template in Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS), using the Con Plan Goals and Accomplishments Report and troubleshooting common issues in the eCon Planning Suite.
Following the presentation, participants will be able to submit questions to HUD and technical assistance providers regarding the eCon Planning Suite and Consolidated Plan process.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is relevant for anyone who prepares the CAPER/PER in the eCon Planning Suite. The Q&A will provide a valuable opportunity to learn how to properly set up and complete a CAPER/PER in the eCon Planning Suite and troubleshoot issues.
Schedule of Training Delivery
||Date and Time
|Setting Up and Completing a CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite
||August 2, 2017
1:00 - 2:30 PM EDT
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required.
Training Point of Contact
Jake LaSala | 240-582-3624 | email@example.com
Registering for the Setting Up and Completing a CAPER in the eCon Planning Suite Webinar
Access the registration page using one of the links listed below and then select Register Now on the right side of the page.
If you have not yet registered for an HUD Exchange Learn account:
Create an Account on the HUD Exchange
Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info).
- Click Log In (at the upper right).
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click the Create Account button.
If you have already registered for a HUD Exchange Learn account:
If you are unsure if you have a HUD Exchange Learn account:
- Enter your Username and Password; select Log in
- If prompted to fill out additional information, please do so, and select Update
- You will be brought directly to the course detail page in HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the checkbox next to the class name and location and then select Enroll in this Class
- Go to the HUD Exchange Login page, and enter your email address into the field: Forget Username or Password?
- If a username for that email address already exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password that you can use to follow the steps above. If not, you’ll receive an error message.
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Trainings.