HUD’s Office of HIV/AIDS Housing is sponsoring a webinar for Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) grantees, project sponsors, and community partners on June 8, 2022 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDT to introduce and discuss HOPWA: Reset, Renew, Recharge, an overarching strategy intended to enhance HOPWA program design and promote core values that will positively impact the lives and housing stability of people living with HIV/AIDS. Webinar topics include:
- HOPWA Formula Modernization and the impact of FY 2022 HOPWA allocations
- HOPWA pandemic response and Coronavirus (CV) best practices moving forward
- Revisioning HOPWA: Using data for program improvement
- Advancing equity in community planning, HOPWA system design and program delivery
- Increased use of client-centered, low-barrier program methods
- Ensuring compliance and effective operations for the HOPWA program
The webinar will introduce elements of the new strategy as HOPWA nears its 30-year anniversary along with important program updates intended to help unify and guide HOPWA programs efforts in the future.