The US Department of Housing and Urban Development is holding a series of webinars for Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) grantees that covers the basics of the program.
New CDBG-DR grantees are strongly encouraged to attend these webinars and will be given priority, should the registrations exceed capacity.
The following topics will be covered in this series:
- Overview of CDBG-DR
- CDBG-DR Action Plans, Citizen Participation, and Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
- CDBG-DR Program Planning, Administration and Activity Delivery
- Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System (DRGR)
- Duplication of Benefits
- Environmental Review
Who Should Attend
This webinar series is designed for new
CDBG-DR and National Disaster Resilience Competition (NDRC) grantee staff. This webinar series is a basic overview
of the requirements and key topics listed above. As space permits, partners such as subrecipients and developers may attend and more seasoned CDBG-DR grantee staff.
Please join the webinar 15 minutes prior to the webinar start time to ensure that the GoToWebinar platform is downloaded and working properly.
Schedule of Webinar Deliveries
Registration is now open for the below two webinar deliveries.
2016 CDBG-DR Program Planning, Administration and Activity Delivery Webinar
March 29, 2016
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
2016 Disaster Recovery Grant Reporting System Webinar
March 31, 2016
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
For a full schedule of the webinars in the series, please visit the 2016 CDBG-DR Webinar Series page. While registration is not open for all webinars yet, an email will be sent out through this mailing list when registration opens.
To access the registration page, please follow the instructions below carefully.
If you have a HUD Exchange Account:
- Go to the 2016 CDBG-DR Webinar Series page
- Select Register Now, for your preferred webinar located under the heading Schedule of Webinar Deliveries
You will be directed to your preferred webinar's training page.
- Select the Register Now button next to the date and time.
You will be directed to HUD Exchange Learn, if you are logged into your HUD Exchange account. If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in before being directed to HUD Exchange Learn
- Select the Class, under the heading Scheduled Classes
- Select the Enroll in this Class button
- Select the Launch button, under the heading Activities
- Complete the webinar sign-in form and click the Register button
You will be sent an email reminder with a personalized link to access the Webinar
If you do not already have a HUD Exchange Account:
- Go to the HUD Exchange (www.hudexchange.info)
- Click Login to My HUD Exchange
- Click Create an Account
- Fill out the Personal Information and Login Information sections
- Click the Step 2 button
- Click the Register button (All fields in Step 2 are optional, and you may register without completing this section.)
- Your account has been created. You will receive a confirmation email
Please proceed with registration instructions for “If you have a HUD Exchange Account”
Training Point of Contact
CDBG-DR Webinar Series Registrar | Trainings@HUDExchange.info
To find out more information about upcoming trainings and access materials from previously held trainings, go to HUD Exchange Training and Events.