HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS) and technical assistance partners, Technical Assistance Collaborative and Abt Associates, are hosting a webinar on January 7, 2021 from 3:00 – 4:30 PM EST.
The webinar will:
- Focus on building an effective system to end youth homelessness
- Highlight the necessary collaboration with a wide range of partners across the community, including youth and young adults with lived experience
- Review key considerations and steps to building a planning team focused on ending youth homelessness
- Feature the perspective of a Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP) community
To join, please use the following Meeting ID and Passcode:
- Meeting ID: 910 0872 5839
- Passcode: nBgM3
Participants do not need to register in advance. It is strongly recommended that you join the webinar 15 minutes prior to the start time (2:45 PM EST). To join the webinar, simply access the login page at the link above.
If you have any questions about this webinar or encounter difficulties joining, please contact Susan Starrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.